Monday, July 15, 2013

River Weekend July




Going East. Highway of Death Sightings


Stevens Pass, feels like home. I like staring at it.


About 5 years ago, my dad, our friend Dr. Tim, my sister and myself decided to swim across the Columbia, hike up and over the mountain across the river, and finally cruise home on the highway. We've done this every year since. 


500m swim: 10 minutes (almost drowned)
1,500 foot hike: 32 minutes (sprint hike, no trail, loose rock) 10 minutes hopping down.
25 mile bike home: 1 hour 10 minutes


Mr Hasselbeck lathering up Devin.. PWOB


Studs and best buds: Yours truly, BroLaw, Benneito, Sis


Mid way through the casual ride. Crossing back..


Been hitting up this place since I was a little ankle-biter. We decided to try some new stunts


What else was I supposed to do?


Couple local kids had a rope swing set up. We thought it looked sketchy, so we gave it a try


This needs to happen again. So much stinkin' fun.
The loco kids hucked a couple triple backies off this baby.. Fun to watch


Neighbor Lukey Z


Natalie and Lauren being who they are.



Devin has got real skills.



When in doubt, swan it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment